Forms » New Student Enrollment Forms

New Student Enrollment Forms

The following enrollment process is for students who are applying to Marlton School.

Theses following forms must be filled out:

Download and fill out the following forms:


Please copy/scan the following documents:

  • Birth certificate/passport
  • Immunization record
  • Fall semester report card and most recent spring semester report card
  • Recent California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CASPP) Results
  • Active IEP (if applicable)
  • Proof of Residency in parent or guardian's name
    (ex: utility bill, bank statements, mortgage statement, or lease agreement) - NO CELL PHONE BILLS
  • Parent or Guardian Valid ID (drivers license, passport, or state ID)